Friday, March 5, 2010

Let the festivities Begin...











Today we celebrated Sarah Kathryn's birthday at school. I made Elmo cupcakes to go along with our birthday party theme. I don't think the kids really appreciated all my hard work but they did know exactly who it was that they were eating!! Sarah Kathryn loves all her friends at school and she likes to share with them as well. Thomas met me at school and we were able to see how she interacts with all her friends that she talks about non-stop at home. It is so sweet!!! There was only one girl (Natalie, her best friend) who ate the entire cupcake and asked for a second "Elmo", but the others just ate the icing!!
We are so excited about Sunday and will share pictures with you soon!

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Happy birthday, Sarah Kathryn!!!!

What a SWEET party!!! Stacey, I'm VERY impressed with the cupcakes, and I'm not just saying that to make you feel good! Man, they're SO perfect and even I knew that they were Elmo before I read on! :) {I don't know anything about Elmo. :)}

What day next week can we get together to play and catch up???

Carrie and Jordan said...

LOVE the cupcakes!! so impressed!

Outfit is too cute...and so is she:)