

This year Sarah Kathryn has seem Santa 3 times! I was very paranoid that this year she would freak out when seeing him but it was just the opposite. Her school had the mall Santa come and take pictures with the kids and of course, I did not want her to feel left out so she had her picture made as well. I was not there but I was expecting her teachers to tell me that she had a melt down when it was her turn. I was pleasantly surprised because she was one of the few kiddos that did not cry! She sat with him and kept saying "ho, ho ho"; however, she would not smile for the camera so it appears that she was scared to death:) I have included two photos with Santa, the first one was at Bass Pro Shops, which Mimi and Popee took her too and the second one was at school (the teachers decided to put her hair on top of her head that day!). The last Santa visit was at my parents neighborhood and we have yet to get the picture back. She did not cry but was a little timid since the Santa was very loud and obnoxious! We got a family photo including my parents so it should be cute! I look forward to seeing what next year brings!

1 comment:
Those Santas are really great :) Cute pics!
Post a Comment