

Here are a couple of pictures of Sarah Kathryn in her pumpkin shirt. I am so glad that Fall is starting to make its appearance. I am really enjoying the cooler weather.
Sarah Kathryn turned 19 months yesterday and is becoming quite the person! She is saying more and more words each day, it amazes me. We have been a little sick at our house the last couple of weeks. I think SK is picking up some illness from "school". We are still having a hard time adjusting to "school" but finally yesterday I got a good report saying that she had a MUCH better day, so maybe she is starting to like it...I hope!!
I have started to feel better-FINALLY! I got another good report from the doctor on Tuesday but we still have to wait 6-8 more weeks until we find out what Baby "P" will be (I even tried to give my doctor a sad face but he didn't give in!). I have also been monogramming like crazy lately. Everyone wants their fall stuff done and in midst of getting orders out I am doing a million shirts for Sarah Kathryn! It keeps me busy and I still really enjoy doing it.
I guess that is it for now!

1 comment:
so glad you are feeling better and that SK is enjoying school more. the pumpkin shirt is so cute.
Post a Comment